Thursday, March 11, 2010

Everyone needs a little help sometimes

S: "But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong." Gal. 2-11 NLT

O: Paul knew that God had called him to bring others sin to their attention. Even if the person he was rebuking walked with Jesus and was to be "the rock upon which I will build my church."

A: I need to feel confident about ensuring that those I have an influence over know when they are making choices against God's word. Whether they are my children or my pastor, it is my responsibility to speak out for Christ.

P: Father, give me the boldness and clarity needed to be able to clearly speak with others when they need encouragement to move past a sinful action. Help me to be able to discern these moments and act appropriately for you.

No comments: